File online on time – FOR FREE!
The Canadian Federation of Students and UFile.ca have joined together to provide FREE online tax preparation and filing for all Canadian post-secondary students.
To be eligible for this special offer…
You must be a resident of Canada, have paid tuition fees and have attended school for at least one month during the year. You must also be designated as the FAMILY HEAD (the primary member of the family) for purposes of your tax file in UFile.ca.
To take advantage of this offer…
- Sign in to a new or existing UFile.ca account for the current tax year.
- Enter your tuition fees and months at school and click NEXT.
- Locate the “Special offer” form in UFile’s left hand navigation. (You may need to scroll down the screen.)
- Enter the following Canadian Federation of Students “Free for Students” special offer code: CFS1981
- Click NEXT.
- Enter the rest of your tax information and then you can print or NETFILE your return whenever you are ready — free of charge!