The Canadian Federation of Students represents more than 500,000 college and university students from over 80 students’ unions across Canada. The Canadian Federation of Students was formed in 1981 to provide students with an effective and united voice, provincially and nationally and to provide cost-saving services to its members. For more information, please visit: www.cfs-fcee.ca and www.isiccanada.ca.
Type: Part-Time, 10-15 hours a week
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: $18.50 per hour
- Production and distribution of International Student Identity Cards (ISIC);
- Customer relations, in person, by phone and by email;
- Operate card production software and online storefront;
- Coordinate shipping and delivery services;
- Accurately update and maintain partner information utilizing a digital filing system;
- Effectively build relationships with current and new partners;
- Other tasks related to general office maintenance and efficiency.
- Current knowledge of the Canadian Federation of Students and services provided to students across the country;
- Strong knowledge of the International Student Identity Card;
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and the Office Suite;
- Ability to meet deadlines and a strong attention to detail;
- Able to work well and remain professional and friendly under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills in order to effectively promote the ISIC program and CFS-Services via telephone and email;
- Experience working within an anti-oppression framework; and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
The Canadian Federation of Students is an employment equity employer. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome; in particular, applications are encouraged from racialized people, indigenous people, people with disabilities, queer and trans people, and women.
Only those candidates contacted for an interview will be notified.
Submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Multiple jobs may be posted, please use the following subject line: “Application: ISIC Sales Agent”
Deadline for Application: June 28, 2017